Guided Meditation to Trust God
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” Proverbs 3:5
Meditations and Music to Trust God.
|By learning to trust God you will also:
|MP3s Only $12.99||CD and MP3s $16.99|
Testimonials for Trust
“Jackie, I lost trust in someone and felt very lost. I wasn’t sure what to do next until I listened to your Trust CD. It gave me a great deal of peace. I learned to trust God that my situation was handled and there was no need to worry or fret. Thanks for the great products Jackie! I keep going back to them again and again to retain that lasting peace that surpasses all understanding.” ~ George K.
“Hi Jackie, I’m not sure which of the new meditations I like the best. I’m leaning toward the contemplative. I like that there is a little bit of leading at the beginning, but then the openness to God. The time passes so quickly! I like that you’ve offered both guided and contemplative. Sometimes I need one more than the other to let go of all those thoughts going on in my head. I also feel quite calmed after each of them. I have been sleeping better since listening to them.” ~ Bev M.
Here are the results that you can expect. The Trust meditation is in the form of a prayer:
Track number 3, the Trust Meditation:
- Plugging into the meditation will create a sanctuary to be in God’s presence,
- This provides relief from the stress, worry and anxiety of life,
- Within this 17 minutes of time, you will experience a deep sense of trust,
- This trust will carry into your day,
- If you listen before you go to sleep, this trust will permeate your spirit,
- By trusting you will receive direction as in Proverbs 3:6, “In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.”
Track 4 is music only. This is original music composed, performed and produced by Steve Schenkel. Steve is a staff musician for the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra, the St. Louis Municipal Opera, Fox Theater and composer for many PBS film scores.
You can use the music:
- To extend your meditation into a time of prayer – let your requests be made known to God.
- To listen for guidance and answers that God may give you as you trust in him.
Track number 5 is a Trust Contemplative Prayer
- This leads you with an introduction into a time of music only, then leads you out.
- The goal is to clear your mind and be in God’s presence and strengthening your trust.
The Trust Meditation Includes 5 MP3 Recordings and 5 Tracks on the CD.
|Listen to Samples: MP3s or CD Trust Meditation
Trust Meditation Music Example
Track 1: Why Trust 6:38
Track 2: Preparation 3:46
Track 3: Trust Guided Meditation 17:20
Track 4: Meditation Music 17:20
Track 5: Contemplative Meditation 17:17 CDs are replicated, not duplicated for playing on multiple devices.MP3s are high quality recordings. MP3 purchasers will receive the MP3s delivered immediately via email.CD purchasers will ALSO receive the MP3s delivered immediately via email instructions. All major credit cards are accepted.
|MP3s Only $12.99||CD and MP3s $16.99|
To trust is to live life to the fullest. It’s trusting God to lead you and guide you each step of the way.
Be Still, Let it Go (10 Meditation Affirmation Prayers to Let Go and Let God), and Trust Meditations and Music
Save On the CD or MP3 Bundle
Buy CDs for a Friend – Keep the MP3 Audio Recordings for You!
Save on the CD and MP3 downloads when you purchase all three. CD purchasers receive three CDs plus the following:
- Be Still 5 audio tracks with Meditation Guide
- Let it Go 11 audio tracks with prayer booklet, and ebook explaining the meditations
- Trust 5 audio tracks
$45.00 – plus, receive bonus MP3s valued at $56.97
These meditations will help you have greater peace, enjoy a lighter mind, body, and spirit, and – most importantly – deepen your relationship with God. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your CD or download purchase.
It’s only through learning to be still, to let go, and to trust God fully that you can live your life with greater joy, clarity, peace, and direction.
Contact us if you have any questions or need assistance. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Peace to you,